View Single Post
Old 01-13-2009, 11:10 AM   #178
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by 94cobra69ss396 View Post
I don't think so but I'm not sure. I'm assuming that the mount would go closer to the engine than it does with the T5 but that's just a guess. I know that when I put the T56 in the Cobra the trans cross member had to be moved back. We can make one though so I wouldn't worry about it. My buddy Joe that helped with the main hoop is excited about the project and wants to be involved. He has everything we need to make the cross members and wants to help.
Done. You guys can make the cross members. Get him on board here and if he's a driver and wants to run it down the track, he's certainly contributing plenty. While we're at it, I imagine fabbing up some delrin motor mounts could be done as well.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)