View Single Post
Old 11-09-2014, 01:11 PM   #13
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by enkeivette View Post
Jeep Liberty Diesel is another option. You can probably pick one up for 7-8k now on the low end Id guess? 32mpg 2.4L mercedes engine. 36mpg with a programmer and dpf delete. (Freeway)

I've thought about a Liberty before, but I've heard they have a chronic problem with something in the fuel system (I forget) that costs at least a couple grand to repair and needs to be done every 80k miles or so.

John, car swaps are not practical. The dirt road from the house to pavement is 2.5 miles and is not a parking lot or anything like that. Heck, it takes 2 minutes to get out of the boundaries of the property itself! (It is bisected by a public road.)

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)