View Single Post
Old 01-17-2009, 08:37 PM   #241
I, Vettezuki

Default Fuel Pump

What kind of fuel pump set up do we need?

I'm still considering between using a drop in the stock tank or getting serious and putting in a little fuel cell. But how much flow/pressure, etc. Sorry don't knwo much about this. All I know is that it's very low pressure.

Since we haven't bought a carb yet, and maybe a carb will flow enough for this small of an engine/blower, we could set it up for E85. It's basically race gas at the price of Super, with lots of awesome properties for forced induction. Do you guys want to consider this? I can buy it with CornFed in larger quantities and store it. We're going to have to transport fuel anyway. . . and it adds a little flavor. The major advantage for us is that it would allow to run a lot more timing (it's about 105 octane) and since it's 85% alcohol, it will massively cool the intake charge.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)