View Single Post
Old 01-21-2009, 11:38 AM   #302
I, Vettezuki

Bird, that's certainly wise and prudent advice. If I were doing this by myself, or with only one other person who kinda knew what he was doing, that's certainly the method I would use. I believe this case, there's a enough manpower and knowledge to go somewhat more for the one shot one kill approach. Though I'm sure crap is gonna break and need tweaking in any case.

Since the turbos, IF we go turbo, might require additional clearancing in the engine bay I would want to do them early, so it can be done nicely as part of the body work and paint. In other words, I wouldn't want to NA have that dialed in, then switch to turbo, and find we have to bang and cut, not to mention use a different carb and headers. We have tuning tools (LM2) and resources. Anyway, I'm still looking for 174 parts. There is a blower service here in La Habra that could probably fix it, but the repair to the 174 would be more than the Fox Body TT kit, so that's not too appealing.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)