View Single Post
Old 01-21-2009, 11:15 PM   #349
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by joedls View Post
Yeah, it hurt. The paramedics couldn't believe I was never unconcious. Spent 4 days in the hospital.

The AC hoses were tied up to the export brace with zipties. A couple of them broke and the hoses dropped down just enough to interfere with the throttle linkage. I couldn't get the accelerator to move. When it did, it pushed past the hose to WOT. The hose wouldn't allow the linkage to return. I hit that loading dock wall ~60 MPH.
I'm no CSI, but I don't see any skid marks from brakes or sliding. And judging by the angle of the car, did you jump over the parking stops and hit that wall straight on?

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)