View Single Post
Old 01-28-2009, 11:52 AM   #18
Super Moderator

We just had a Republican president who publically stated "Rarely is the question asked, is our children learning." And you're trying to somehow blame general idiocy on the Democratic party? Are you kidding me? Are you guys 12?

Democrats are evil! Cuz mommy said so!

I'll tell you this, no government policy concerning education, no lack of education, no reform to the education system, and no blue OR red propaganda is going to produce a stupid person. People are born stupid. Taking geography out of elementary school had no correlation with the woman who came in to Best Buy and asked me where the DVD rewinders were.

The dumming down of schools, which I will attribute to neither party (although I'm sure I could think of some hair-brianed way to justify it as an action of either party) might play somewhat of a role in general ignorance, such as: Kids who know everything about the California Missions but still believe that the flag has 52 stars. But as far as stupidity goes... that's biological. That's a result of men wanting to sleep with Jessica Simpson instead of Hilary Clinton, and many of us have been guilty of that.

Republicans and Democrats alike, pull your heads out of your asses.

Groove on this ad.