View Single Post
Old 02-01-2009, 12:20 PM   #501
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by 94cobra69ss396 View Post
You can find a used Holley carb at the Long Beach Swap meet next weekend. Phil and I went to the last one and there were a ton of them there. You should be able to pick one up for around $50. Then we can just rebuild it. A rebuild kit cost about $50. We can also use a power valve block off plate ($4.50 from Summit) and run larger jets in the secondaries so we don't have to try and tune it for the power valve. This is the same way my carb is on the Chevelle.
Sorry for the dumb uestions, but is there (what model) has the mechanical secondaries and four corner idle set? Glenn said that for using a standard carb, the four corner idle adjust es muy importante.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)