View Single Post
Old 02-08-2009, 03:57 PM   #536
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by joedls View Post
Not a problem, but I don't understand what good it will do you if they can't even tell you whether they can replace the broken parts yet. Shipping won't be cheap. They blower is kinda heavy. I'd think you would want to know if they can get or make the broken parts before paying for the shipping.
I have industrial shipping rate privileges (much cheaper). PSE said they have a large inventory of parts and some are interchangeable, as well as being able to do some fabrication repair. Bottom line, Ed said he wouldn't be able to know for sure if they can get it back up and running until he sees it. If you're positive the rotors aren't bent or anything like that, and it's just the bearing plate and snout, I'll take it to my uncle's machine shop and see about macining new pieces. Basically, I'd like to take possession of the blower and get'r done one way or another.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)