View Single Post
Old 02-20-2009, 04:33 AM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by enkeivette View Post
You might be able to buy the car back from the insurance company if they do total it. Then just pay the difference to get it fixed.

If I were you, I'd let it go. Build another one, bigger and badder. Tough luck man, be happy that you can still walk. That's all that's important.

ya man i see your point with that but i already have so much in this car that i dont wanna let it go. and i really dont want another evo or even an evo 10 because i really wanted to hop on a genesis coupe and my evo was gonna become roll caged garage queen when the hyundai shows up....this accident puts a wrench in that plan.

vette- ya ur right this car is a fighter...bullet proof mechanically but exterior might as well be made of fairy dust its so non functional...it was ment to really be attached with mud and zip ties

also i do wanna know if i can buy the car back?

i was told by another friend that you can buy it back if u hastle the insurence company about it once they cut u the pay off check....so in a sense u can double end the deal. and fix it yourself

BADDASSC6 - lol ya basicly i rear ended this guy....im so over insurence companys not once have they every found any of my incidense to be the other drivers fault. like really at least try to fight for me and throw me a damn bone for one accident for the 375 a month they charge me every damn month.

i beleive if i heard the voice correctly on my dads phone being as how the car is in his name. they found me to be at fault after 5 minutes of talking to me....state farm didnt even talk to any of my passengers! but the other guys insurence which was progressive was all nice and she talked like the lady from the progressive commercials all cute and what not and she talked to all my passengers!!!

and the other guy that hit me in october had mercury and they where all mean with me and fighting for him hitting me even though it was his fault like no freakin joke i need to get a new insurence company!! state farm are lame.

at this point though i could care less if im at fault i just want my baby running and for the freakin pain in my ankle and hand to go away!

i was hitting the break so freaking hard my brake pedel bent toward the gas pedel i was pretty suprised when noticed that

**Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car
**Oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car
**Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall
**Torque is how far you take the wall with you.