View Single Post
Old 03-09-2009, 12:26 PM   #8
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexyLxy View Post
. . .
Ben, I would love to think I could start a business but the things that I would love to get into take a decent amount of start up money. To update my photography equipment (which is desperately needed) would be about 6k, and as for catering, depending on how big I went, some catering equipment would also be necessary. It's just costly but don't get me wrong I would love to do those. . . .
Three magic letters, OPM. Other People's Money.

You are fortunate enough to have some people within your extended family with resources. You might be surprised how willing they would be to support you IF you have a business plan, including loan payback schedule. This is a great way to do things because it helps concentrate resources in the family, which is nice when it can work. You could also probably get a far better rate than any personal loan etc. Bottom line, don't hold yourself back because of a little money (and $6k really isn't much considering you have immediate cash flow potential, unlike a website ). This isn't to be confused with easy, just that it's very reasonably possible. Be bold with the hand your dealt.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)