View Single Post
Old 03-11-2009, 01:28 AM   #41
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by st-evo-9*corn fed-8urvet* View Post
for the whole custom one off set up which migh end up being the status quo set up.

*hook up= close friend pricing
ex header - $300-400...........hook up $100
turbo ex dump piece $100-250....hook up $50
turbo outlet pipe $60-100.........hook up $40
intake pipe - $150-250............hook up $50
universal oil/coolant lines $100

so if you where to actually make a kit out of it so say bolt up an evo turbo to a gen coupe, or any car combination, you could make some ok scratch off it.

just make sure your welds are top notch and never crack, and make everything fit like a glove, and advertive as made in the USA and say u actually put r&d into your products then people will come in groves and jizz all over you.

then you can actually start buying up garrett turbo's in whole sale and doing port jobs on them and shove them into new cars you can become big. its really not hard what companys do out there just alot of them get lazy or cant weld or screw up what they ship out. as long as your ontop of ur game u could make some money!

i say do it because i dont like paying full price for stuff and you know you wanna help a motorgen OG out haha
I have taken your information under advisement. I'm like totally professional when it comes to details of transactions. Welding is the key here . . . it is a real skill when you're talking about headers and especially anything in aluminum. But I always thought I could do anything I wanted . . . so we'll see. At best, wouldn't be soon. I am getting my garage wired with a sub panel,including some 240 circuits this Friday.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)