View Single Post
Old 04-23-2008, 11:23 PM   #14
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanPlunk View Post
The chassis aren't too bad, I think you could get one for less than 5k? I would LOVE to have an electric drag car...max torque at 0 RPM FTW.
I was thinking more along the lines of $2k (Anthony got his for $900, but I'm guessing that's below average). There this kinda cool site I know, it might be a fun way to promote it. .

BTW, I know it's fun to say max torque at 0 rpm, but when we launch our cars hard we're close to max torque from launch, which is what counts. Serious auto drag cars with trans brake and hi stall TCs launch with more torque than the engine's peak torque. (Torque multiplication factor.)

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)