View Single Post
Old 06-10-2009, 12:23 PM   #1
Fast & Filthy

Default eric97srad's New Project Car

As some of you know Eric is currently deployed in Kosovo and his tore doesn't end until the end of this year. I was talking to him last week and he asked me to look out for a Fox body for him for under $5000. Well the following day I found an 89 LX listed for $3500. I called the guy and went to take a look at it. The car is in great shape inside and out and already has a bunch of bolt-ons like a 70mm BBK TB, 70mm BBK EGR spacer, BBK CAI, BBK shorty headers, BBK catted X-pipe, Flowmaster after cat exhaust, BBK subframe connectors, Eibach Sportline lowering springs and FRP 3.73 gears. The guy also has some extra stuff that hasn't been installed yet like new weather stripping for the doors, white face qauges and a gauge pod with gauges. He also has a complete extra set of rims and tires because he runs different tires in the winter than he does in the summer. We offered him $3000 and he took it. I'll be going to pick up the car tonight so I'll post some pictures up of it for Eric since he hasn't even seen His new car yet.