View Single Post
Old 06-13-2009, 01:32 AM   #107
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalC55 View Post
I was referring to my dislike of Porches. Although I cannot discredit their performance

Looking forward to the vast array of cars tomorrow! Looks like it's going to be a nice turnout, hopefully I got enough euros to rain on everyone’s parade
Don't be hating on Porsche. They bad. My uncle who had a C5 ZO6 then a 911 (one of AWD models) and various other objects of play said something like this: Keep in mind, he's about as dyed in the wool red blooded American as it gets.

The Vette would flat destroy the Porsche for raw speed. But where am I going to get anywhere near that potential on the streets? The Porsche is a joy to drive anywhere anytime.

Except for a piece of crap 914 (which I had a ball in) I've never driven a porsche. I've only driven a couple of Vettes, so I'm not really qualified to say, but I get the idea. There's definitely a lot more to cars and driving pleasure (uh oh) than raw objective performance unless you're just racing.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)