View Single Post
Old 07-08-2009, 03:14 PM   #16
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric97srad View Post
. . .

An early 70's Triumph, customized cafe racer... maybe this is just a phase I'm in right now, but I reallly want to build a cafe racer. I'd really like a vintage ducati but that would be much harder to come by - I'd even settle for a honda cb750 if i had to...

OK - that took a bit more thought that I would have guessed... but there it is... my current "reasonably-minded-wish-list"
You should talke to, uh, CafeRacer. He lives up in La Canada and rides Angeles Crest all the time on his Thruxton.

As for me, I really dig the new Nicky Hayden themed Ducati 848. Wonder how much that is?

And because of some substantial connections, the temptation to buy a new R1 is pretty intense sometimes. But I have discipline.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)