View Single Post
Old 07-08-2009, 03:35 PM   #18
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric97srad View Post
That Nicky Hayden 848 is pretty badass... but it's only an 848... despite the lack of an extravagant paint job I would much prefer the 1198S which I think is going for just under 20 now... The 848's start at 13,900 so I imagine the Nicky Hayden is about 15-16 ish... AND PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE keep up that discipline of not buying an R1... Guys who ride R1's are like guys who drive EVO's and WRX's as (if I remember right) BRUTAL pointed out the other day... They think they are the fastest thing under the sun when, in fact, they are definitely not...

If you're looking at Liter bikes stick to Honda or Suzuki. Even Kawasaki over Yamaha for that matter...

http://www.motorcycle.com/shoot-outs...out-88218.html
I don't know man, the new R1 is pretty wicked. You could say the same thing about guys in Corvettes . . .

I love my Bandit, which is dirt cheap to own, almost free, and is really more than enough bike for me. It's just I got to ride a 08 Gixxer once, and that kind of stability is addicting. The Bandit is a hoot, but like my old Vette is not exactly cutting edge handling technology.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)