View Single Post
Old 08-10-2009, 03:39 PM   #4
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by 89StangGuy View Post
Cool thanks alot man. I usually wouldnt go looking for help. But i have never changed a cam shaft, and the car is really hard to drive on the street because of the idle problems due to the cam shaft. Im gonna post some pics up in 5 mins.
It's not the kind of thing you want to do by yourself for the first time. (I wouldn't.) It doesn't seem like rocket science but there are definitely some important details you don't want to get wrong. My question would be is if you can change the CS in a 5.0 in the car or if the motor has to come out, or perhaps the radiator. But I just don't know.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)