View Single Post
Old 09-16-2009, 06:20 PM   #35
I, Vettezuki

[quote=BRIAN;32613]Your better off with BMW's V12 or Audi's than you are Toyota's. The 1GZ-FE is the unknown. Only car I know of with such a swap is the Supra./QUOTE]

Yeah, I just watched that and another video in Japanese and they flat out said there are no tuning parts, everything has to be pretty much fabricated or made from scratch. DOA.

The BMW V12 is just a pair of 6s glued together with TWO separate ignition, harness, and computers. No thanks.

Maybe the Merc V12. Which Audi motor are you talking about? Of course an SBC will work great from and object/practical POV, but it doesn't have any wow factor at all.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)