View Single Post
Old 10-03-2009, 10:24 PM   #26
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanPlunk View Post
On ET Streets I think Enkei's rearend would last less than 60ft
Given the nature of wheel hop on old Vettes, low pressure ET streets might actually be safer than hard street tires. I can spin them with a lot less power (especially at Fontana), but they've never hopped. Street tires just bounce. If he feathers out on the streets his rear end will be ok. He'll get killed in the 60' by Ron for sure. I doubt Adam's Vette could break 2.2 60' on the Streets, Ron is down to 1.5"s Forget it. MPH vs. MPH will be the only comparison. . . that's if Adam can get off clean fast shifts.

Adam I hope you come out to the drags just for shits and giggles, but at this time it's not a serious objective comparison of anything.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)