Thread: SoCal Hardball
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2009, 03:13 PM   #6
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by tribone View Post
I play in the Santa Fe Springs/Norwalk Baseball League. I don't know what level that would be but I play in the highest division in our league. We have some college and minor leaguers in our league that play during the off season or if they got cut. We have a regular team. I'm the #1 pitcher as well as the regular third baseman.

Every October we play in a tournament in Arizona in the Minor League fields. We took the tournament last year.

What position do you play?
Catcher. Sounds like your level is roughly the same or slightly higher. We're usually what's called 18A. The range of player is from guys who just played H.S., up through the occasional former AA minor league player like our pitcher. Do you play fall and spring/summer?

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)