View Single Post
Old 07-09-2008, 01:38 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by enkeivette View Post
I like it. It's luxurious and quick, and I love AWD cars. So easy to drive. I wouldn't try to turn it into a race car, but it would be a fun fast fuel efficient car. The R32s are fun, but they have waaay too much body roll. And I like the Evo 8s and 9s, but don't much care for the 10s. I'd also consider an 8 or a 9.
ya true the sti have become more of a luxory car but so have the evo 10 unfortunitly lol!

but as for the old evo's there really starting to become cheap 03's usually go for 17k-20k

also if ur interested there is a dealership here in socal which has a n evo5 for sale for 17.5k i know its 49 state legal im just not to sure if it could be legal in california *damn nazi state*

either way i know ur gonna like ur choice just go with what u heart tells u to get. thats usually the best choice for you

then again the new nissan gtr woudl make u pull a chubby from hitting the gas pedal lol but im not sure about it as a DD unless ur some bawler type....u know the type of guy that brings 20's and 100's to the strip club to rain on strippers lol