View Single Post
Old 01-26-2010, 04:44 PM   #21
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlacknBoostn View Post
ummm.. by mechanical you mean i'd physically be able to hold the throttle cable with my finger from the bay right?

if so then yah, it's electrical. Thats one of the things i had to rewire a few months ago...
Yeah, thought so. Your throttle has a position sensor which is read by the computer and delivers a signal for appropriate throttle opening regardless of position. Some systems use this for traction control (throttle cut out). Mine doesn't have it it's mechanical. Pedal down means throttle open. enkei's uses a piece of bailing wire taped to a ball of rubber bands I think.

Quote:
Problem is getting a misfire code for c#4, and a camshaft position sensor code.
Wonder if you simply have a bad camshaft sensor. Also, is there a learn sequence to reset it? I know on the LSx motors, there is a learn sequence at least for the crank position sensor.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)