Thread: Cool C3
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2010, 01:14 PM   #2
I, Vettezuki

That's ridiculous. If I went this far though I'd go with a custom chassis that takes at least C5 running gear, including the torque tube/transaxle setup for better weight distribution. It's awesome and somebody really put some time and effort into it. It'll be a hoot.

But I can't help but be analytical.
- I've yet to hear anything good about MSD packs
- That looks like a hydromatic brake setup. They tend be very on/off (i.e., not progressive) and and if the engine every cuts out your brakes are gone too (unlike vacuum assist).
- That looks like the shark bite setup in the rear. According to TT that has several geometry problems.

But seriously, it's pretty hot. I'm curious about the front suspension setup. I don't quite recognize it.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)