View Single Post
Old 03-13-2010, 05:05 PM   #3
Site Sponsor
InjectorsPlus

BS3 is an engine management system. It is making huge inroads in drag racing circles. It can be configured to support up to 24 injectors using independent separate drivers. the base system goes for $1875. It can do data logging internally, control spark, and manage each cylinder individually.

To put it in perspective, the biggest selling injectors I carry are 160s and 220s by a long shot and many of these guys are pushing 2000HP or better and running single digits. BS3 is the hottest product in the market for this segment. It's a great product.

Here is their website:
www.bigstuff3.com

you can see their story and prodcuts there. They do a better job describing their products than I do.

I'll throw in another $50 for anyone who can order by Tuesday. That's $400 off injectors for the next 72 hours if you buy Big Stuff3. At Injectors Plus we aren't afraid to buy your loyalty!

OH, on Ebay USED systems are going for $1700. These are really in demand.

I also carry Motorvation ECUs, as well as AEM. Our preference is Motorvation and BS3. My tuner knows BS3 like the back of his hand. He races and has a dual turbo single digit car. We provide all the tech support needed for BS3 and Motorvation.