View Single Post
Old 03-25-2010, 11:29 PM   #4

I may be in Vegas taking my daughters to a Muse concert. If the plan falls through either one is ok with me. I am running the STS-V on a dyno next week and installing the tuned ECM to get a before and after. I don't expect too much on the dyno, but the car will run better under street conditions with the throttle opening quicker, 100% in 1st and 2nd gears, torque nannies gone, throttle nannies gone and the speed limiter gone (in case I run the flying mile some day). I am trying to resist other mods.

Bob

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2003 Honda Accord EX
1973 Datsun 240Z