View Single Post
Old 04-14-2010, 02:18 AM   #6
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdracer73 View Post
It's like fixing a leaking faucet ! " Oh ' I'll just change the washer " But the seat is bad, the shut off leaks, the hose leaks and it takes 3 trips to Home Depot and 100 bucks. It goes that way for me too ! Start some little project, and since I got that off, might as well do this too. Next thing I know, it's 11 F-N thirty and half the car is on the garage floor!!
Three trips? Hell, I think I've made three trips inside of an hour before. As for cars, I've done pretty good with "constraining scope". My personal time multiplier is generally about 3x. If I haven't done something before, think hard about how long it will take, it's a bout three times longer. That's an improvement from when I first started. I don't want to think about how much time I spent rebuilding the calipers on the Vette.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)