View Single Post
Old 05-04-2010, 09:49 PM   #5
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTTS > Some View Post
Everything is bolted down, and secured with food-water-ammo, parachutes, life-rafts, jumpsuits, tents, turrets, motes and dragons. The puppies are glued to the floor, the pictures are screwed to the walls, and hard hats..oh-yesss, lots-o-fun, check lists that have check lists, call contacts out of state, mind you, and her friends... do the same damn things. Yes "I" bolted all the furniture to the floors and walls, "I" tied off the lights with steel cables, "I" secured the TV's to hard mounts etc. etc. X 10000, by direction of the "Lady Civil Service Commander", my-girl. I got me my survival kit made up it's in the garage, a Costco size bottle of Vodka and Beef Jerky, so when we have the big one I can blame falling down and flatulence on the quaking stuff. Great site I did not know about it, but the "Girl" said she showed it to me ALREADY. I'm So Safe how-bout-you.
You're doomed. No duct tape.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)