View Single Post
Old 08-27-2008, 08:54 AM   #10

dont even try and tell me that nascars bread and butter income is the stadium seating at watever track. just like everything else it comes from advertisers/sponsors

how do u think people associated with tv shows get payed? they charge for u to put ur nice commercial about vag cream in the middle of the show and charge u a mill for it to play so many times a day and then charge u 5 mill to show it in the middle of a nascar race once!!!

also im guessing there is a for lack of a better word *association or league fee* for the enterying teams at every track, and then a fee nascar tacks for the sponsors to enter and hell maybe evern a fee to get ur car televised a bit more then usual idk but shit along these lines is how nascar makes it cash money!

and im imagining from what i see in the wrc i dont think they make any money from the 10 spectators u may have on every other corner of the course that got there for free and by climbing a mountain by foot. its threw all those pretty lil stickers that are slapped all over there cars and by the stations/advertisers that pick up and brodcast the event or advertise during the event and from the teams