View Single Post
Old 07-18-2010, 08:59 PM   #9
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic03SVT View Post
LS powered 510s are not exactly unheard of. With a little work with a BFH it fits. If i recall correctly theres a clearance issue with the steering rack, but a 240z rack and some 280z spindles drops the rack enough to clear for VG30s, and thats a big ass motor, so you might want to look into that, but you have to make some space in the trans tunnel, and I think folks usually move the firewall back 4ish inches. Ive seen it, and its about the coolest car/motor combo imaginable.
What about balance? How much heavier is the LS combo than an SR? And is the Silvia rear end strong enough to blast around in an LS?

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)