View Single Post
Old 08-09-2010, 02:41 PM   #32
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaolin Crane View Post
Damn, way to make me feel like a POS
I thought you were just thinking about being a cop to become an official DT instructor someday.

I do feel sorry for the good cops (yes, they exist) who enter law enforcement to actually "protect and serve". I have no problem with the proper function of police. I have a big problem with the way we organize and fund police. The incentives are all lined up to abusing the public for non-crimes as much as anything. Throw in jerks on a power trip and it just sucks. Doug Marianni and at least one other guy on here were long time POs and they're great guys. In my ideal world, I'd be happy to pay a fee to the Doug Mariani Police to protect my property/neighborhood, etc. This is a whole other discussion.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)