View Single Post
Old 08-09-2010, 09:34 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by 94cobra69ss396 View Post
What did it make with the roots blower? I'm making 436rwhp on pump gas and 471 on VP110.

On that engine dyno, it made 556 HP with 8 PSI of boost. I never put it on a chassis dyno. After running it for a bit, I slapped on a smaller pulley and melted a piston when I tried to tune it on the street (should have gone to a dyno tuner). I was able to hone the cylinder and replace the piston. So I installed the water-meth kit. I took the car to a dyno-tuner and couldn't get it to work. He kept telling me I was having spark blow-out. I left in frustration and figured out I had installed the injector nozzle backwards. So I tuned it myself on the street and was able to run 26* of timing.

So, I guess the answer to your question is, I don't know. I would guess somewhere ~500 to the wheels. I know it was a monster!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

HP numbers are good and all, but they are like asking someone how much they can bench. What difference does it make if I can still kick your ass?