View Single Post
Old 10-08-2010, 07:12 PM   #6

Here are the dynosheets:

Corsa axle back exhaust and tuned PCM. Otherwise stock.

I expected the dynapack to read higher since the dyno is attached to the wheel hub so there is no rolling resistance, rotating mass of the wheel and tire and tire slippage. The dynojet runs on the sheet are on different dates but under similar temperatures at the same time of the day. The red graph is the tuned PCM and blue is stock. My tune is pretty mild as requested; I mainly wanted better shifting and a more responsive engine which I did get. I also used Chevron 91 Octane from the same gas station on all dyno runs.

Bob

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2003 Honda Accord EX
1973 Datsun 240Z