View Single Post
Old 10-08-2010, 07:30 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary Wells View Post
OK, so I am curious, which do you believe is closer to a real RWHP & RWTQ #?

What companies dynojet and where located?
And I know whose Dynapack that was and where it is located.
The dynojet is at Superior Automotive in Anaheim. My guess would be the dynojet since it shows a loss of 18% from the rated flywheel hp from the factory. Both runs on the dynapack was with the tuned PCM. The first run the engine was pulling timing because the tune was very aggressive and most likely optimized for 93 Octane gas. I wanted a safe tune for the engine so it runs a little fat and the timing for spark is not as aggressive. However my cam timing is as aggressive as possible without tripping error codes. Although I did not gain very much peak power, the car feels much more stronger in the lower gears since the blower bypass stay closed, bringing in the boost quicker, the throttle opens quicker and wide open in second and third. The transmissions shift a little quicker and firmer in normal mode and I no longer have the drawn out second to third shift when the transmission is cold. In sport mode the transmission shift much quicker and firmer and will make the tires break loose going into second and make the rear squirm shifting into third. Manual mode the transmission shifts very fast and very firm. I am very happy with the tune and highly recommend one.

Bob

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2003 Honda Accord EX
1973 Datsun 240Z