View Single Post
Old 10-08-2010, 07:37 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary Wells View Post
Those are great #'s, Bob.
I was a little surprised at the dyno numbers even on the dynojet. Most of the other dynosheet that I have seen posted on forums and youtube the STS-V is about 360whp on the dynojet and mine was 388 stock. The dealer reflashed my stock PCM a couple months before I ran the car on the dyno and the car felt much stronger after the reflash. I wish I ran the car before the reflash because I can't help but think the latest flash might have something to do with the high power output my STS-V seems to have.
I am looking forward to getting the Spectre Performance intake. I think I will show a gain of 40/32 from my previous best. I want to make sure that I am not leaning out with the intake although Shawn, my tuner, thinks I will be fine.

Bob

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2003 Honda Accord EX
1973 Datsun 240Z