View Single Post
Old 12-12-2010, 12:20 AM   #70
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by 94cobra69ss396 View Post
This one didn't go that great for me. It started when I got a call from Guy that his upper radiator hose blew up. Luckily I had Eric's (sorry Eric, I'll buy you a new one) here since we pulled his engine at my house. Then as we started the run his car started to get hot so we just cruised so he could keep the rpms under 3000. Then we missed the left onto Glendora Ridge Rd and ended up at the Mt. Baldy ski lift. On the way back down a couple cars got between Guy and I and I lost him as we made the turn onto Glendora Ridge Rd. Then to top it off my youngest daughter got car sick 3 times that we had to pull over so I only did 35mph the entire way back down the mountain. At least I got a couple of good pictures.
I'm sorry to hear that. It really is a great road. Maybe next time you can fly solo inside the group. It is a little more hair raising than other runs at points. One is wise not to push too much, but enjoy a more moderate pace.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)