Thread: Scorpion Helmet
View Single Post
Old 09-19-2008, 10:05 AM   #5
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by 94cobra69ss396 View Post
Eric has been looking to buy a new helmet and all that he looked at Snell 2005 or M2005. I know that one of my helmets that I bought a couple years ago from a Yamaha dealer is M2000 which is what they currently require to race at CSW. I heard next year though that they are going to reguire the 2005 rating.
Mm, does that mean My Snell 2005 HJC I bought for the car is legit for the bike? I'll have to check the field of vision. I thought maybe the bike helmets were lighter (don't need as much fire protection) and were more ventilated (same reason) and had broader field of vision, critical for bikes.

I don't mind buying a new helmet for the bike, but by the same token, if the one I have is appropriate, no need to spend additional money.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)