View Single Post
Old 09-19-2008, 10:57 PM   #28
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by enkeivette View Post
Weren't you the one who acknowledged that good prep work can take hundreds of hours? I've worked on the car every day this week. I worked today all day till it got dark. If you want to help speed up the process and feel like being itchy for two days, cruise on over and I'll hand you some sandpaper.
Yes I did say that. I did offer to help you early on (when I recommended using a air powered random orbital). And what I meant was: "Are YOU painting it?" Not "Are you painting it (now)?"

Reason:
I expect you're doing a very good job. If you can do it all yourself and if you're interested, I may be interested in hiring you to do mine or help me do mine as you will have great experience.

Jeesh you're sensitive.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)