View Single Post
Old 01-02-2011, 02:59 PM   #11
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by CorrodedConformity View Post
Ryridesmotox, that's cool you're in Carlsbad. What part? I'm off of Lomas Santa Fe, just east of the 5.

I don't do many meets - I believe I've only done two SoCal Supras meets and GReddy Fest a few months ago in the 4+ years I've lived here. If you want to hang out some time, though, I'm up for that.

From your name, I'd guess you have a bike. What do you ride?

Yup, New Hampshire it is. I'd like to be there before fall this year for a number of reasons: I've got a few good friends and a bunch of their friends live there - some of which I know - in the Keene area, there's no state sales tax, no state income tax, I love the geography there and I miss snow and four real seasons (I lived in MI for many years).
In a different set of circumstances, I'd be on my to NH as well, probably Keene, but maybe Grafton, or on the flip side one of the "big" cities, probably Manchester. As it is, down the road, I'll see if I can get a bit of farm land there for me mum to retire instead of Wisconsin. One of the schools my little sister applied to was Dartmouth, so maybe I'll have a good excuse to at least visit NH in the coming years.

Are you gonna open up a shop there? Maybe if you're in Keene you could draw from Boston.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)