View Single Post
Old 03-28-2011, 10:22 PM   #68
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by AARP View Post
Please dear god yes. Pretty, Pretty please.

I was planning on bringing a few roadster buddies (before I found out I couldn't make Sunday) and it turns out most of them are going to Buttonwillow on Sunday aswell as they're having a Streets of Willow event on the 10th.
Sorry broheim. We went through a rigmarole to select Sunday as the meeting day most convenient for most people, most of the time. Here in SoCal there is ALWAYS something going on any day we select. Moreover Sean put links to like forty (40) forums and he's generally not a big fan of going back and changing the info in them. I'm sorry for the inconvenience and if it doesn't work out this time around, but we've got to attempt something like a stable predictable pattern.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)