View Single Post
Old 10-12-2008, 01:43 PM   #102
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by st-evo-9*corn fed-8urvet* View Post
hey if some could answer this question it would be amazing.....so who was the blond girl with the grey rx-8?

also nice meet guys wish i could have gone on the full cruise with you guys instead i ended up taking my friend home, and then join a few female friends at a gay club which i gotta say is quite an experience.....im trying to sort all of my thoughts together on that place......but the one for sure upside is that the bartender knew how to mix a mean drink :-).

also for those of you that thought u may have notice i didnt go from forth gear to 5th while gunning it and then accidently shift back into 4th after letting off the gas mistaking it for a 6th gear that i never had in my car?

also at least you guys now know im a real person bwahahah

Yeah she was hot, I noticed her too. I love it when hot girls drive fast cars, as long as it's not my car.

Did anyone else notice that Evos burning E85 smells like cannabis... yeah, that must have been it.

On the 91 trying to catch up I stuck my hand out and felt the t-top, I felt condensation starting to form, so I said f*ck it. Don't want to risk absorbing water and subsequent paint adhesion. I should have just taken the SRT4, oh well.

Ben, PM me your address and I'll mail you the tape of you guys leaving. I couldn't get in very close because the camera had some difficulty focusing at night, but I did get everyone leaving so it might be worth editing.