View Single Post
Old 05-20-2011, 11:57 AM   #1
pain's fun, hit me again

Default Reasonable powder coating

I've come to the conclusion that for the next month or so I'm willing to do powdercoating at a rate significantly cheaper than what a shop will do, however I only have a few colors left and am just looking to make right on that tire I blew out before my birthday weekend.

There will be no minimum, most shops have a mandatory minimum that's they just won't budge on, if its tiny and I can throw it in with another batch it will be cheap. Nor will I charge for stripping and blasting and masking, all I ask is you remove/disassemble anything you don't want blasted. Also if its simlple and I can do it quickly you can watch and wait while I work

Here is a intake and valve covers I did for a 4v in an imperfect wrinkle, shops charge 500-700 for this (I called quite a few to check on for it)

Here is the intake for my car, done in the same imperfect wrinkle

Here are the engine brackets done is a flat/satin black(first pics shows gloss black however)

Feel free to contact me with whatever you have and we'll work out a great price, I have limited colors currently so most take about 6 business days to get, but go ahead and tell me what you have.
Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely — lay your life before him

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Stopping the world!