View Single Post
Old 10-18-2008, 07:21 PM   #24
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by st-evo-9*corn fed-8urvet* View Post
vettezuki.....the owner was really busy and couldnt get my graph out....the shop is closed sunday/monday so imma have to get it tuesday!....but i know ill get it then because the owner left the mouse for the dyno computer in my car! so i have a nice haggle advantage!!

but ya i hope u liked the meet man and thanks for coming again.....as you coudl tell i was loaded and in a hardcore party mood!

also i love how much power my car made its like perfect!!! but im still gonna shoot for that 11 more HP
I'll make a cut without the sheet in the video so it can go out to Evo-land, probably tonight. Do you remember what the first Evo made?

Dude, cold dry air and you might make that extra 11HP. Certainly just a fuel pump and a tiny bit more boost and you're there. I'm really looking forward to CSW. Nice work! That thing looks so stock its unbelievable. Well, except for the awesome FlexFuel badge.

Check back in a few hours.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)