View Single Post
Old 06-30-2011, 09:38 AM   #2
pain's fun, hit me again

Are you really going to throw out that uneducated "hippie" response?

Diesel smoke is NO WHERE near as hazardous as the fumes let off by gasoline vehicles, even with that massive cloud of black smoke. Its no different than the fumes you smell when fueling up your car at a gas station. Actually it is since gasoline fumes are many times more carcinogenic than diesel fuel.

Secondly it wasnt a case of "if" it was illegal. This is an all suite hotel, no smoking rooms at all. Plus in nevada pot is very illegal, as it should be. Alcohol is different in many ways since if I dont want to partake in your crap, I dont have to, but if someone is burning it up in public thats something i have to deal with, i feel the same way about cigarettes, and that they shouldnt smoke in public.
Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely — lay your life before him

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Stopping the world!