View Single Post
Old 06-30-2011, 12:48 PM   #8
pain's fun, hit me again

Well if the smell only meant it was actually bad or not. I too hate diesel, i swam in about 50 gallons today. Here is my issue with legalization, especially Adams case of it being public. If you drink alcohol, pop pills, shoot heroine etc. Thats something ONLY you can get to participate in, smoking in public, be in pot, meth, crack or the like is something that if youre smoking so am I. Most of the time its in a situation where you cant just leave. Keep it a private sector thing and we'll talk. For the record im against ANY form of public smoking. And if Adam doesnt think i get to comment cause i drive a diesel vehicles that smokes than go bitch to the epa, aqmd, california trade board and fuel companies that have a ZERO TOLERANCE about using gas vehicles on a fuel facility, no other choice for me to use a diesel. As far as my race tune, its used in a sanction event placement just like every other vehicle without smog equipment.
Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely — lay your life before him

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Stopping the world!