View Single Post
Old 07-23-2011, 03:26 AM   #1
I, Vettezuki

Default How much of a donation would you make for a DVD?

Simply we have to find ways to raise a little scratch to keep MG going well, and hopefully much better down the road. I have TONS of video from virtually the beginning.

Throw out any number here or in a PM if you want to keep it private, including(!) $0/not interested. If there's suffecient interest I'll get on it. No opinion is wrong, I'm just trying to gauge interest.

The DVD would be in a clear case with a heat sinked label on the disc. Nothing too fancy, but not ghetto either.

Source is NTSC-DV, much nicer than the Flash video here. If you're interested and would donate, you can request whatever videos of the literally hundreds we have that you'd like to see.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)