View Single Post
Old 08-15-2011, 06:01 PM   #58
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Small White Car View Post
Not too long, too far...

I really wanted to go but the trip to Redlands is like fuckin' far to begin with. The problem being, at least for me is, there are just too many neat roads between here and there and the majority of them will actually get me there...

I have no problem driving to La Canada and then to Wrightwood and then on up to ROTW, it's a long assed drive but it is very nice. Driving out the 10 to the 15 and then over to the 210 (yawn) is really no fun.

I will however try and make the next run as long as y'all head for somewhere I like to go.

Congratulations. You've been volunteered to plan a route you like and we'll do it for September. I was think'n one of them there LA canyon runs, of which you seemed to have a few variants that you've suggested in the past.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)