View Single Post
Old 10-03-2011, 04:51 PM   #7
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Small White Car View Post
Vendors, creditors and the government should all fuck off.

The franchise owner does have to abide by the corporate rules though so I can see where GM (and only GM) would have a bitch in the issue since they own the name.

In my honest opinion though, most of the time an issue like this comes up, we should all just STFU, let it run it's 15 second course and get on with real shit. The second you throw a light on it, everyone has something to say and then Mr. Muller (who aint dumb by the way) gets a fuckload of the very best kind of publicity.

The free kind.

100% correct! Except for the STFU part. It's fun to bitch and moan and I'm happy for that colorful fella to get a bunch of free publicity.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)