View Single Post
Old 10-10-2011, 10:25 PM   #10
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by 94cobra69ss396 View Post
Phil and I were just talking and we may have a car that would work well. It's the 1983 Camaro that I used to have. Phil sold it to a friend for $300 and thinks that he can get it back for a couple hundred. The only thing it needs is an engine which we can pull at the wrecking yard for $200. Another option is that we have a couple friends that own a huge impound yard and wrecking yard in L.A. Phil is going to give them a call and tell them what we're doing and to find us a running car that is rear wheel drive for a couple hundred.

Also, Phil will be helping with the wrenching. We can also build the cage for the car. We'll just take it over to our buddy Joe (the one who bent up the main tube for RxSnake) and build the cage at his house.
We're on the same page. I was thinking 3rd Gen F Body with dead simple SBC. The other one I was considering was an old disele merc. No acceleration, but could get good mpg and are built like a tank.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)