View Single Post
Old 10-11-2011, 09:30 PM   #30
pain's fun, hit me again

Do you have several parts layin around you want to get rid of? Cause i do, Ron and Ben have both seen my shop and getting rid of parts is hugely needed. Besides once a fox is totally stripped to the bone will weigh 2900lbs even without the suspension mods ive done. Ron and I also know the chassis like the back of our hands and parts are WAY more readily available and cheaper than a mazda. And getting power for nothing out of a 5.0 is not hard, my stock engine fox did 8.7, imagine when we open up the heads, re-degree the cam, and bump compression a full point, i see 250-270rwhp being a easy possiblity.
Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely — lay your life before him

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Stopping the world!