View Single Post
Old 10-28-2011, 08:14 AM   #5

lol I hate how at first shopping for a new car is fun and then guys like that take all the fun out of it. When I was looking for a 2011 they all tried to rip me off on the truck saying that they can only sell it as a base F-150, the Roush package doesnt count. The MSRP when the truck was new was about $58,000 and they were trying to get it for $16,000. The only place that understood that it was a Roush therefore worth more was Galpin. But the salesman there was trying to push me to buy from their inventory instead of ordering it the way I wanted it. Trying to convince me black was the way to go instead of silver. He was saying things like "you know the Mustangs black is the only true black that Ford makes" and "35% of cars on the road are silver" which I later found out that for 2010 it was silver 26% and black 24%. So I got my deposit back and went to Power Ford and ordered silver. Saved a couple thousand too over Galpins price.